COVID-19 Safety Measures and Protocols for In-Person Sessions
Living from Center is open for in person massage therapy sessions.
The safety and care of your wellbeing continues to be my utmost priority. I want to make sure you feel comfortable coming in for a massage session here.
Please note these specific measures we are taking and what you can expect regarding your massage or reflexology appointments at this current time.
COVID-19 Safety Measure and Protocols in place for in-person appointments at Living from Center:
I continue to have robust safety protocols in place in accordance with state and city guidelines as well as best practice recommendations from the CDC and the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals Board.
- I am fully vaccinated.
- At this time, (as of March 5, 2022) face masks are NOT required in our building. You are, of course, welcome to continue wearing your mask as you feel comfortable.
- I will be wearing my mask.
- I will be washing my hands thoroughly before your session.
- I will be taking exceptional care to sanitize everything in between clients. This includes especially the face cradle and any other surfaces we may touch. (Note: if you prefer to not have your face in the cradle support, there are alternative methods for massaging your back that we can discuss.)
- I will be changing and sanitizing all the linens in between clients.
- When possible I will have the windows open to allow for more ventilation.
- A high quality air purifier will also be used in the room.
- The common areas, including the bathroom, in the building are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Our waiting room is open and available. If however you prefer to wait in your car until the time of your appointment, you can text me when you arrive so that you can come directly up to my office and minimize contact with other people.
- As per the state and city guidelines, I will be taking your current contact information and adding it to a log. If a positive case of covid is identified in the building, I'll provide the info to health officials who may follow up with you regarding contact tracing.
- If you haven't been into my office yet during this Covid time, I will be emailing you an informed consent form with Covid-19 precaution questions for you to sign. I'll also be contacting you by phone the day before your session to check in. Rescheduling is of course possible with no penalty, even if last minute.
- Finally, if the circumstance arises that I am not feeling well and am concerned about covid symptoms, I will call you right away to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to me anytime by phone - 617/833-3035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.